- February 14, 2020 - "How First National Tackles Active Shooter Training" & First National Bank of Omaha Facility Tour
- December 3, 2019 - Safety After Hours @ Stoke's Grill
- October 11, 2019 - Airlite Plastics Facility Tour
- August 2, 2019 - MUD Water Treatment Plant Tour
- May 3, 2019 - 88 Tactical Basic Primal Defense Training
- February 1, 2019 - Let's Network!
- November 1, 2018 - Trends in Safety. Luncheon with Debbie Hersman
- August 3, 2018 - Emergency Preparedness and Evacuation Planning
- May 4, 2018 - Stop the Bleed
- February 2, 2018 - Workplace Violence Awareness
Nebraska Women in Safety is a networking group open to women in the safety field of with an interest in safety with an objective to promote professional growth & mentoring. The group is open to Women who are a part of a member company of the National Safety Council, Nebraska.
The National Safety Council, Nebraska has been the go-to resource for all things safety for over 90 years. Safety has constantly changed and with that change, the number of women who are joining the safety field has increased.
NSCN has created a Women in Safety group to discuss the issues and challenges facing women in the industry. These women will bring a unique perspective to their industries. W will be providing resources specific to women based upon current issues and trends. This is a great opportunity to network with other industry professionals, build your knowledge of regulatory standards, and get real-time feedback for challenging situations you may be facing in your workplace.
Working together to support women as strong safety leaders. Providing an opportunity for professional growth through education, networking, and mentoring.
Have an idea or would like to hold a meeting? Let's chat! Susan Booth 402.898.7354 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 2, 2020 - Safety After Hours
Ready to join this group of empowered safety sisters?
Register for our next event below! Please note that tours have limited spots available. You will receive notification via email if you are being put on a waitlist.