The NSC Employee Perception Survey is a location-based employee survey that requires an administer to organize, disseminate, and gather survey information from employees. Using a 3rd party to administrator your survey gives your employees peace of mind knowing that their input is secure and confidential.
Employees who participate in the survey, that takes less than 10 minutes to complete, are asked to indicate their level of agreement with a variety of safety and work-related statements. Your organization’s responses are compared with responses from over 750 participating organizations in the NSC database in order to produce a comparative percentile values and a full barometer report. Findings and recommendations are reviewed to provide an action plan for your safety operation.
- Increase employee engagement and morale
- Motivate your organization to find gaps, action plans, and make beneficial changes
- Capture the overall health of your safety management system on an easy to understand scale
- Signal overall problem areas in need of further investigation or immediate corrective action
- Provide a numeric baseline for reassessment in the future
- Provide your management with sensitive and valid leading indicator safety metrics
- Effectively incorporate safety measures into your continuous improvement process