This course meets the requirements for court-ordered DUI education. The purpose of this 10-hour program is to heighten the consciousness of the participants concerning their DUI charge. Videos and handouts are used to facilitate discussion.
- Exploration of the behavior which led to arrest
- Law and behavior comparison
- Myths vs. facts about alcohol and drug use
- Impairment of driver skills due to substance use
- Costs to the individual and society at large
- Health consequences of chemical and substance use
- Treatment strategies
- Personal action plan
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE 68137
Class is held once per month from Wednesday - Friday.
Class on Weds and Thurs from 6- 9:30pm, Friday from 6-9pm