This course is for adults that have been charged with criminal violations such as obstruction, disturbing the peace, disorderly conduct and theft. This 16-hour course focuses on the negative consequences of expressing anger inappropriately, helps develop decision-making skills, explores how chemical substance use can influence negative behavior, and goal-setting. Video, group discussion, and worksheets are used to facilitate discussion.
- Learning how to manage anger appropriately
- Exploration of the problem behavior which led to arrest/ticket/referral
- Developing decision-making skills
- Learning dangers of chemical substance use
- Expressing feelings appropriately
National Safety Council, Nebraska
13111 Oak View Drive, Omaha NE 68137
Class is held every other month on Saturday 8am to 4pm.
Class is also offered online.