Strong leaders are the cornerstone of safe world-class organizations. Leaders demonstrate commitment and conviction towards improved decision making, risk reduction, best practices, safety management systems, and performance measurement. The Certificate in Safety Leadership from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska will help develop your leadership mentality and give you the skills to succeed.
Next session to start January 2020!
- Safety Management (January 23)
- Adaptive Leadership for Safety Professionals (JFebruary 20)
- People Styles at Work / Conflict Management (March 26)
- Authority vs Leadership (April 23)
- Strategic Thinking / Managing Change (May 28)
- Project Management for Safety Professionals (June 18)
- Continuous Improvement (July 16)
- Crucial Coaching Conversations / Ethical Decision Making (August 13)
- Safety and Health Management (September 17)
Class fee is $1,990 which includes all required workshops for each participant. Graduates will receive a Certificate in Safety Management endorsed by the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska.
For more information please contact your Account Manager:
Bree Allis, Account Manager
To register for the program, contact:
View Flyer with Dates and Course Information