The National Safety Council, Nebraska makes it easy to receive First Aid and CPR/AED training. The curriculum meets or exceeds state, OSHA, and the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- Preventing disease transmission
- Bone, joint, and muscle injuries
- Bleeding, wound, and burn care
- Sudden illness
- Poisoning and allergic reactions
- Breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Choking care
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Participants receive a nationally recognized NSC Standard First Aid and Adult CPR/AED certification valid for 2 years.
For Spanish speaking classes, please contact our First Aid/CPR Coordinator, at 402.898.7356 or by email.
National Safety Council - Nebraska Chapter
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
Daytime classes, 8am-3:30pm
Click on "Register" for dates