This classroom course provides leadership and management philosophies that empower employees to help improve and sustain safety performance. SSDP expands and upgrades previous training programs for supervisors and managers with content incorporating the latest research addressing the practical needs of today's organizations. The course focuses on the critical requirements for safety improvement in the workplace and includes discussion of management approaches and regulatory issues that apply.
This course is also available online. Efficiently train supervisors and managers while increasing their proficiency. This online training uses adaptive learning and is easy to use. Contact your account manager to learn more about the online program.
- Safety Management
- Safety & Health Training
- Employee Involvement
- Safety & Health Inspections
- Incident Investigation
- Industrial Hygiene
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication
- Regulatory Issues
- Machine Safeguarding
- Hands Tolls and Portable Power Tools
- Materials Handling and Storage
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- New supervisors and managers unfamiliar with safety responsibilities.
- Experienced supervisors and managers who want "refresher" safety training or need to develop specialized skills.
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
May and December
8:00am to 4:30pm