Discover proven processes for controlling operating hazards and costs.
- Developing and managing an effective JSA program
- Enlist participation from line employees, supervisors, and upper management
- Identifying and communicating the safety and financial benefits of using JSA
- Developing appropriate solutions and hazard controls
- Completing a JSA form
- Safety committee members
- Safety coordinators and managers
- Human resource staff
- Loss control managers
- Operations managers
National Safety Council - Nebraska Chapter
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
OR complete this training virtually via our hybrid learning format!
(Contact us to register!)