The Transportation Safety Professional Certificate (TSPC) is designed to provide training to safety, operations and shop professionals/supervisors that are responsible for OSHA and DOT compliance within their organization. The program will help individuals recognize and understand the basic safety regulations, recordkeeping requirements, training and program needs. The training will also review basic on-site incident investigations information and qualifications.
Attendees will receive member pricing if they are a member of either NSCN or Nebraska Trucking Association (NTA).
- Basic Recordkeeping -- Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA) and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and Requirements
- OSHA Audit review expectations and concerns
- DOT Audit review expectations and concerns
- Incident Investigation overview
- Chemical hazard communication – program requirements and common pitfalls
- Basics on Lockout/tagout, Fall protection, and Confined space
- Personal protective equipment/Loud noise
- Electrical safety
- Workplace Violence
- And more
Training Provided By:
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
April 16-17, 2020