When preparing for emergencies, there is no room for shortcuts. From weather-related issues to active shooters in the workplace and more, it's critical for your employees to know the correct action to take before, during, and after an emergency. The Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Certificate program from the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska will help your company plan, prepare, and practice strategies to handle emergency situations.
This program begins in September 2018 and wraps up in December 2018. Register today to ensure your spot!
- Introduction to Emergency Preparedness (Sep 7)
- Emergency Preparedness (Sep 14)
- Emergency Preparedness 2 (Sep 28)
- Business Impact Analysis Foundations (Oct 12)
- Business Impact Analysis Practical Application (Oct 26)
- Plan Development Part 1 (Nov 2) and Part 2 (Nov 16)
- Response and Recovery Part 1 (Nov 16) and Part 2 (Nov 30)
- Implementation and Capstone Case Study (Dec 7)
Class fee is $2,195 which includes all required workshops for each participant. Graduates will receive an Emergency Preparedness and Business Continuity Certificate endorsed by the University of Nebraska at Omaha and the National Safety Council, Nebraska.
For more information please contact your Account Manager:
To register for the program, contact: