The Nebraska Department of Labor provides grant funding for worker training. On many occasions, these grants may cover our workplace training.
NDOL training opportunities:
- expand the Nebraska workforce by increasing the pool of highly skilled workers in Nebraska;
- support public and private job training programs designed to train, retrain, or upgrade work skills of existing Nebraska workers of for-profit and not-for-profit businesses;
- recruit workers to Nebraska; and
- train new employees of expanding Nebraska businesses.
Employers, labor organizations, or other entities providing an apprenticeship training program may apply for a worker training gran
If we can assist with any additional information for your grant, please contact us.
Worker Training Board Meeting Schedule for 2021
- First quarter grant applications: Deadline 12/31/20; The Board will meet 2/19/21
- Second quarter applications: Deadline 3/31/21; The Board will meet 4/27/21
- Third quarter applications: Deadline 6/30/21; The Board will meet 7/27/21
- Fourth quarter applications: Deadline 9/30/21; The Board will meet 10/26/21
All applications must be submitted electronically (see link below).