Those in high-risk industries may need advanced training in First Aid and CPR. Training in Advanced First Aid, CPR/AED helps sustain life in dangerous jobs where medical emergencies require immediate response.
The curriculum meets the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
- Basic life support training commonly taught to health care and rescue professionals
- How to control bleedings and manage shock
- How to care for injuries and medical emergencies
- Advanced resuscitation techniques
- About special situations such as behavioral emergencies, substance misuse and abuse, pregnancy, and childbirth
- Remote location first aid
Participants receive a nationally recognized NSC Advanced First Aid and CPR/AED certification valid for 2 years.
Please contact us to set up Advanced First Aid, CPR/AED for your employees:
Bree Allis (Industries: Education, Manufacturing, Professional Services, Transportation) 402.898.7350
Adam Hook (Industries: Agriculture, Commercial/Retail, Construction, Government, Healthcare, Utilities) 402.898.7365