Boost your membership - Get Started!
To get the most out of your membership, get started right away. Here are a few important steps to take as you begin your NSCN experience.
- Log-on and explore. Log-in to the NSCN member only website using your user name and password provided with your membership. The site provides access to more than 700 online streaming safety videos, content, and downloadable material. Great information, easy access.
- Exclusive to members is a free job posting site. Only members are able to post their safety positions via that members-only site. Available positions may be viewed by anyone visiting our website. This new enhancement will be available in July.
- Log-in. You will also receive log-in information from the National Safety Council to access national information via the NSC.org website. The NSC site provides research material, white papers, webinars - take a few minutes to explore the site. It's a great resource and a timesaver.
- Start enhancing your career. Learn more about the NSCN certificate programs and how your can expand your knowledge base and earn safety certificates that are crucial for career growth.
- Start networking. The great thing about safety is that everyone is willing to share. Safety professionals aren't usually concerned about "trade secrets", they are more focused on keeping everyone safe. So join us at one of our networking events and learn from your peers.
Let's go - let's get started!
Get Connected: Discover great people, programs, and resources with NSCN.
Get Involved: Explore the many ways you can get involved with NSCN at all levels of expertise, no matter how much or how little time you have to commit.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.