Being involved is the best way to get more from your membership.
No matter your reason for joining the National Safety Council, Nebraska - Getting involved will help you reach those goals.
Interested in networking with other safety professionals? Need training? Want to build your personal resume? Are you driven by being a safety advocate to your family, friends and business associates? Interested in giving back to your community? NSCN can help you achieve these goals as well as others.
Here are some ideas to get the ball rolling:
- Critical Issues Breakfast Series
- Annual Summit Conference
- Annual Celebration of Safety luncheon
Training for you or your team
- Training available in our classroom, at your facility or provided on-location via our Mobile Training Unit
Build your resume
- Become a speaker at the Critical Issues Breakfast Series or the Safety and Health Summit
- Complete our Safety Certificate programs
Become a Safety Advocate to your friends, family and business associates.
- Complete the Seat Belt Safety Award challenge at your business
- Volunteer at the annual Healthy Kids Day event
- Become a sponsor of one of the many programs NSCN offers
Do any of these ideas peak your interest? Contact us to get more information on some of your favorites!