The following information has been provided for the 2019 Nebraska's Safest Company Award.
- Organizations must be a current member of the National Safety Council, Nebraska, or a National Safety Council Member with a Nebraska service package.
- Organizations must have a written injury/illness program or equivalent. If you have not received an award previously, please include a copy of your program with your awards submission. Those who have received awards previously need not resubmit unless they have made program changes.
- New applicants must submit a copy of OSHA 300A log summaries or equivalent for 2015, 2016 and 2017. Re-applications submit 2017 summaries, however, be sure all numbers are provided on form.
- Employee hours include only those on your company payroll.
- Do not include any non-work time, even though paid, such as vacations, sick leave, holidays, etc.
- All questions must be answered completely, all numbers must be provided in the Injury and Illness Record.
- Participating companies who do not receive an award may have a helpful “walk-through” inspection by the National Safety Council, Nebraska consulting staff.
- All award entries and documentation will be held in confidence.
- Applications must be received by the the National Safety Council, Nebraska, 11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE 68137 by February 28, 2018.
For more information, click here.
If you have questions please contact Susan Booth @ email@example.com.
Go here to get your NAICS code.
Applications are completed online and are due
on or before February 28, 2019.
First time applicants must include the following:
- 2016, 2017, and 2018 OSHA 300A summary or supporting documents if not under OSHA
- Safety policy declaration
- Written injury/illness prevention plan
- Please allow up to 1.5 hours to complete the application process. Applications CAN be saved and returned to at a later time for completion.
- Company logo in vector/eps format.
Re-applicants must include the following:
- 2018 OSHA 300A Summary (do not include log with employee names) or supporting documents if not under OSHA.
- Company Logo - vector file/eps format if possible