The following Safety Positions are currently available with National Safety Council, Nebraska member companies. To post your position, simply log-in to the Member's Only site. If you are not a member, join us! Position posting is only one of the many benefits of being a member.
On-Site Safety Coordinator
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Conduct Daily Tool Box Talks, stretch and flex program with crews.
• Coordinate Onsite Orientation with General Contractor
• Assist in the enforcement of site-specific project safety program.
• Conduct daily jobsite safety inspections using I-Auditor checklist, and take immediate corrective action as required, stop at once any violation or unsafe practices.
• Give Disciplinary Actions to employees who are not following the safety guidelines.
• Responsible for investigation of all incidents and near misses using Root Cause Analysis, immediate filing of reports in accordance with the Falewitch Construction Safety Program.
• Report Injuries to Safety Director and assist monitoring the medical treatment, Early Intervention Program and status of injured employees until they are fully released and/or the claim in closed.
• Regularly brief the President, job site Superintendent, Safety Director and Project Manager on safety issues and progress of the project.
• Ergonomics Programs for jobsite specific techniques.
• Work with our production staff in pre-job planning meetings to ensure all hazards are controlled to an acceptable level of risk
• Help production develop alternate safety procedures for unique situations when necessary
• Manage continuing education files for field employees onsite to include, but not limited to: OSHA, First Aid, Scaffold, equipment training such as Scissor Lift, Aerial Lift, PAT, etc.
• Coordinate onsite safety incentives program with Safety Director.
• Coordinate purchase and maintain safety supplies onsite with Safety Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
To be successful in this position, the candidate must have:
• Knowledge of OSHA 1926 Construction Standards as they pertain to our business.
• OSHA 30 AND First Aid
• Knowledge of construction industry.
• Knowledge of Windows applications, including Microsoft Office, Google Docs, and operating software.
• Knowledge of basic accident and injury investigation techniques.
402-291-1000 x 122
Arctic Insulation, Inc.
Jobs located in various states, we are licensed to work in 44 different states
Applicants must have valid drivers license wit insurable driving record. Must have proof of current auto insurance and must have pair of steel toed boots. One to two years of carpentry experience and/or training preferred. Must be willing and able to travel for extended periods of time. Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both verbal and in writing. Ability to operate or learn to operate and use a variety of construction related power tools. Must not be scared of heights, able to lift up to 150 lbs and able to read tape measure/basic blueprints.
See above for requirements stated in Job Description. We use aerial scissor lifts, rough terrain forklifts. We work in cold to freezing environments.
Ed Long at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-651-7476