October 31 - November 1, 2022
Monday, October 31, 2022 - Professional Development Courses
5 different options. Space is limited. Training will be held at the National Safety Council - Nebraska Chapter offices. Lunch will be provided. This is training you won't want to miss!
These courses will be held at the National Safety Council - Nebraska offices in Omaha on October 31 from 8-4:30. Lunch will be provided.
- Go from Leader to Coach, Rana DeBoer, Keystone Group International
- Job Safety Analysis, Gus Ochoa, SHEP, CSHO, ASC, NSCN Instructor
- Ergonomics: Managing for results, Don Birkentall, CHCM, NSCN Instructor
- Confined Space, Doris Burns, MPH, CSP, EurOSHM, ALCM, NSCN Instructor
- Mental Health First Aid Training
Tuesday, November 1, 2022 - Safety and Health Conference
Full conference schedule. 13 different speakers! Exhibitors! Try your hand at our NEW Virtual Reality Forklift Simulator! Lunch and parkng included. The event will be held at the Omaha Hilton at 10th and Cass.