Custom Training & Consulting
The National Safety Council, Nebraska through its vast array of nationwide resources can deliver custom training on any topic you choose.
Whether your need is for a course we do not list in our catalog, the desire to have our trainers use your safety manual (with your company's unique language), or a need to customize an existing class offered in our catalog (to meet the specific needs of your company). We can do it!
All of our trainings can be offered on-site at your location or at the National Safety Council's location in Omaha.
Council Consulting Services
The Council's experienced consultants and trainers represent real world experience and specialize in evaluating and identifying your needs. Our consultants will help you implement solutions and techniques as well as recommend corrective actions needed. Professional consulting services include (but are not limited to):
- Safety audits/reviews
- OSHA inspection assistance
- OSHA compliance audits
- DOT compliance audits
- Training material development--some trainings are required by OSHA
- Program development--Written programs required by OSHA
- Emergency action plan development--required by OSHA
- Site specific safety plan development
- Safety Plan--as required by state of Nebraska
- Investigation of accident and incident occurrence
- Development of illness and injury prevention program (IIPP)-- required by state of Nebraska
- Industrial hygiene monitoring for noise--written program required by OSHA
- Occupational health and ergonomic research
- Hazardous material transportation--training and security safety program required by DOT when transporting a minimum amount of certain substances
- Hazardous waste operations emergency response--annual updates required by OSHA
- ...and much more