NSC Employee Perception Survey
The National Safety Council Employee Safety Perception Survey provides your organization the information and insight necessary to gauge and improve your safety performance. Surveys are leading indicators of future safety performance, unlike injury rates, which are lagging indicators of past experience. With this valid and reliable information, you can evaluate your program, establish priorities, motivate improvement, and monitor performance at multiple sites, locations, and departments.
The National Safety Council researchers have developed a unique survey that enables organizations to evaluate their safety management systems from several perspectives. More than just obtaining safety performance data, our in-house staff of research and statistics experts also helps management interpret the meaning behind the numbers. We benchmark your results with a proprietary database of surveys conducted at more than 750 establishments, representing over a million employees, to give you a perspective on how your safety management system compares to other operations.
The NSC Employee Perception Survey is a location-based employee survey that requires an administer to organize, disseminate, and gather survey information from employees. Using a 3rd party to administrator your survey gives your employees peace of mind knowing that their input is secure
Employees who participate in the survey, that takes less than 10 minutes to complete, are asked to indicate their level of agreement with a variety of safety and work-related statements. Your organization’s responses are compared with responses from over 750 participating organizations in the NSC database in order to produce a comparative percentile values and a full barometer report. Findings and recommendations are reviewed to provide an action plan for your safety operation.
• Increase employee engagement and morale
• Motivate your organization to find gaps, action plans, and make beneficial changes
• Capture the overall health of your safety management system on an easy to understand scale
• Signal overall problem areas in need of further investigation or immediate corrective action
• Provide a numeric baseline for reassessment in the future
• Provide your management with sensitive and valid leading indicator safety metrics
• Effectively incorporate safety measures into your continuous improvement process
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
P : 402.896.0454
F : 402.896.6331
Toll-Free : 800.592.9004
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm
In Person Registration: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm