Earn your Nebraska Concealed Carry Handgun Permit. Successfully complete our State of Nebraska Approved Concealed Carry Course, then submit your course completion certificate, required paperwork, finger prints, and fee to the Nebraska State Patrol for a background check. This course is available to all eligible Nebraska residents at least 21 years old.
• This class IS NOT a basic pistol shooting course. This course is for experienced shooters only.
• Handguns are not allowed in classroom setting. Do not bring your handgun into the National Safety Council, Nebraska building.
• For the range portion you must provide your own handgun, appropriate ammunition, and side holster. Please wear long sleeves and pants (no open toed shoes).
• Must register IN PERSON at the National Safety Council, Nebraska, 11620 M Circle
• Register at least 10 business days before the class start date
• Must have valid picture identification
• Cash, credit/debit, or checks accepted
For more details and a list of frequently asked questions, visit the Nebraska State Patrol website, https://statepatrol.nebraska.gov/concealedcarry.aspx
Classroom portion is located at National Safety Council, Nebraska - 11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
Range portion is located at the Bullet Hole - 10915 Harrison Street, Omaha, NE
Once a month
Classroom Tuesday and Thursday from 6-10pm
Range Saturday 8-10am
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
P : 402.896.0454
F : 402.896.6331
Toll-Free : 800.592.9004
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm
In Person Registration: Mon-Thur 8am - 6pm; Sat 7:30am - 9am