Earn your Nebraska Concealed Carry Handgun Permit. Successfully complete our State of Nebraska Approved Concealed Carry Course, then submit your course completion certificate, required paperwork, finger prints, and fee to the Nebraska State Patrol for a background check. This course is available to all eligible Nebraska residents at least 21 years old.
Our Course features convenient and comfortable classroom and indoor range sessions.
• This class IS NOT a basic pistol shooting course. This course is for experienced shooters only.
• Our NRA certified instructors may determine a student needs more individual class and/or handgun
range instruction. In this case, we will offer the student the option of scheduling a Basic Pistol training
class and/or one on one firing range shooting sessions with an instructor. Fees will apply.
• Handguns or ammunition are not allowed in classroom setting. Do not bring your handgun or ammunition into the National Safety Council, Nebraska's building.
• For the range portion you must provide your own handgun, appropriate factory ammunition (no reloads),and a belt holster. Please wear long sleeves and pants (no open toed shoes).
For more details and a list of frequently asked questions, visit the Nebraska State Patrol website, https://statepatrol.nebraska.gov/concealedcarry.aspx
Classroom portion of course is located at National Safety Council, Nebraska - 11620 M Circle, Omaha, NE
Range location is based on the classroom date.
The class Instructor will inform students of range location first day of class.
Class is held once a month on Tuesday and Thursday from 6-9pm both days.
Range Qualification is held on Saturday. There are two locations we use:
• Bullet Hole Range - 10915 Harrison Street, Omaha, NE - Saturday 8am-10am
• Take Aim Range, 3403 Samson Way, Bellevue, NE - Saturday 7:30am-10am
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
P : 402.896.0454
F : 402.896.6331
Toll-Free : 800.592.9004
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm
In Person Registration: Mon-Thur 8am - 6pm; Sat 7:30am - 9am