Partner with the National Safety Council, Nebraska - the ONLY First Aid Training Provider that Meets OSHA Regulations.
From First Aid, CPR and AED training to Bloodborne and Airborne Pathogens training, the National Safety Council, Nebraska offers in-depth, flexible programs that ensure your organization is meeting OSHA compliance regulations, and your employees gain the skills they need to save lives, both on and off the job.
NSC provides the expert guidance you need to make the best training decisions - train your team in-house or work with our instructors to train your team for you.
Become an instructor - become an instructor for your organization. We provide the tools and instruction needed to provide world-class training to your employees. Our comprehensive training materials for instructors offers customizable, situational training based on your industry.
Already a First Aid/CPR trainer? - Great! We will gladly grandfather you in to our training program - and for a limited time only - we will provide the instructor manual FREE of charge*. That's a $164.95 value! Speak to your account manager or call 402.898.7364 for more information.
Onsite training - one of our skilled instructors will provide the training for your team at your facility.
Training in our classrooms - we have regulary scheduled classes open to the public and corporations or we will schedule a session just for your team.
Online training - an online training session plus a hands-on assessment will provide you complete certification.
Let us help you and your team be prepared -
*Offer valid until November 1, 2018. Ask your account manager for specific details.
Below are the OSHA regulations that are applicable for First Aid and Bloodborne Pathogens.
OSHA First Aid Standard 29 CFR 1910.151
Some of the regulation highlights:
• In the absence of an infirmary, clinic or hospital in close proximity to the workplace, a person or persons shall be adequately trained to render first aid
• The employer shall ensure the ready availability of medical personnel
• First aid supplies must be available and accessible to employees in the event of an emergency
OSHA Bloodborne Standard 29 CFR 1910.1030
The employer shall...
• provide annual training for each employee with occupational exposure in accordance with the requirements
• ensure appropriate personal protective equipment is available
• make available the Hepatitis B vaccine and vaccination series to all employees who have occupational exposure
• Maintain an Exposure Control Plan
The person conducting the training shall... be knowledgeable in the subject matter covered by the elements contained in the training program.
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
P : 402.896.0454
F : 402.896.6331
Toll-Free : 800.592.9004
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm
In Person Registration: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm