License Reinstatement Program/POP Program
------ You Must Arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class start time ------
Late arrivals NOT permitted
The License Reinstatement Program is available to individuals who meet the following criteria:
- The Department of Motor Vehicles has required you to take a class.
- You wish to participate in the Nebraska DMV's "Point Out Program" (removes 2 points from your driver license).
- If a court has ordered you to take an 8 hour class.
- You have an out of state violation.
- You are simply interested in driving safety.
Choose from three courses, a four-hour course or two eight-hour courses:
This course meets court orders for a four hour defensive driving course from the following courts: Douglas, Cass, Washington Nebraska. Pottawattamie County, Iowa. City of Council Bluffs, Iowa. A quick "rules of the road" refresher, this interactive course will quickly update you on changes affecting safety!
This course meets court orders for an eight hour defensive driving course from the following courts: Douglas, Cass, Washington Nebraska. Pottawattamie County, Iowa. City of Council Bluffs, Iowa. Excellent as a "rules of the road" refresher for individuals, too!
DDC-8 also meets Nebraska DMV license reinstatement requirements.
This course is perfect for the driver who knows the laws, but still finds trouble on the roads! The eight hour seminar focuses on the choices drivers make, and the outcomes from those choices, desired, not desired, and unforeseen. This course is not available for License Reinstatement.