Safe Driving & Ticket Dismissal
Taking any class is as simple as Choose, Register, Attend!
Choose your class. Click on the link to learn more about each course, find course dates, tuition and location information, then simply click "Register" to create a profile and then save your spot in class! Using a credit or debit card on our secure page, your place in class is confirmed instantly. Fax, mail, or phone registration is also accepted.
National Safety Council, Nebraska
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
When you take a driving safety course, research shows that your chances of being involved in a crash or getting a ticket are less - simply because you came to class.
Ticket Dismissal and License Reinstatement Courses
- Traffic Ticket Dismissal Courses
- Driver License Reinstatement Courses
- Point Out Program - Take Points Off Your Driver License!
Court Order and Probation Courses
- DUI Driving Under The Influence - First Offender Course
- Alcohol Education Course -- also available in Spanish
- Heads Up! Making Appropriate Decisions for Adults
- Step Forward! Making Appropriate Decisions for Teens
- Anger Management for Adults Course
- Anger Management for Teens / Juveniles Course
Driver Safety Courses (with No Court or DMV Requirements)
- Defensive Driving Course 4 (DDC-4) Four Hour National Safety Council course focused on defensive driving.
- Defensive Driving Course 8 (DDC-8) Eight hour National Safety Council course focused on defensive driving.
- Attitidunal Dynamics of Driving (DDC-ADD). Eight hour National Safety Course designed to focus on the choices drivers make behind the wheel. Perfect for the person who knows the laws but still finds trouble!
Behind The Wheel and On The Bike Driver Education
- Driver Education for Teens (Behind The Wheel for Provisional Operators License)
- Driver Education for Adults (Behind The Wheel Courses)
- Motorcycle Safety Training Courses
Our fax number is 402-896-6331. Phone us at 402-898-7361. E-mail email@example.com