To be Nebraska’s leading organization providing education and advocacy to reduce injuries and save lives.
The vision of the National Safety Council, Nebraska is to eliminate all preventable deaths in our lifetime in the communities we serve.
Organizational Philosophy and Objectives of the Council:
• Provide recognized leadership as the premier organization related to safety and health issues and concerns.
• Provide driver education through classroom, hands on driving, and community awareness programs.
• Provide training and resources for community safety which include an emphasis on school programs, fire safety, gun safety, home safety, child passenger safety and crime prevention.
• Provide a focus on occupational safety and health, behavioral, and environmental concerns through the most current information, products, services and training pertaining to safety and health standards and regulations.
• Act in an ethical and financially responsible manner reflective of the community trust given to the Council.
11620 M Circle
Omaha, NE 68137
P : 402.896.0454
F : 402.896.6331
Toll-Free : 800.592.9004
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 8am - 4:30pm
In Person Registration: Mon-Fri 8am - 5pm